mood : B O R E D . . . .! ! !


im back again aftr so mny day didnt showed up..huhu...rite now im so n so bored..dont know what to do...felt so sleepy but cant sleep...its so noisy here...my rumet n her frens r fnishing their assgnmnt..the due date is tomorrow..so,they r awake till late to finish it..huhu...

tomorrow class is on 8 a.m in da morning...dont noe how i gonna wake up..hehe..today im a bit happy coz d due date off all my assgnmnt hav been postponed by my lec till aftr d holiday...feel little bit of release...hehe..if not,im gonna die bcoz of thinking how to finish it..hehe...

d pic on d right side was taken by me bfore going to class this evening..hehe..."syok sndri"...so scary..hahaha..by now,i hav learn how to wear shawl properly..hehe...credit r given to my dearest fren,zarith...thanks to her....=)


Happy Reading! Do comment yeah! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment