Hiii! I'm back after a long while! yippie!



1st of all thanks to all yg rajin singgah kt blog kite walaupn kite dh lme x update. The great news is, i'd already graduated wit a bachelor's degree! I've done wit the convocation thing. haha.. so, now i'm looking forward to secure a job! Time run fast isn't it?? so fast that i couldn't chase it.. Anyways, congrats to me ha! and not forgetting my dear friend which graduated along wit me. Congrats Mr. AmirHe is the one who asked me to update this blog. hehee..opppss! okay.. thanks alot to my dearest friend zarith for helping me so much before, during and after my convocation, also thanks to intandhiadayah for coming and special thanks to linda for being my photographer on that day! thanks alot gurls for spending time on my big day n for the gifts! love u all! also not forgetting my beloved family, u guys rocks! i'll upload some of my convocation photos! the rest i'll upload later! See u soon!



from left: dayah, zarith, me, intan, dhia and linda


 i've finally graduated! hoyeahh!


special thanks to mummy, ryna(my sis), zarith, linda, intan, dayah n dhia!







Happy Reading! Do comment yeah! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment